VM Virtual box is an open source tool that will help to run multiple operating systems on a single machine.you can download it from www.virtualbox.org it is free
The installation process of VirtualBox is same as other software.
Steps for creating virtual machine in virtual box.
- Start the virtual box software, there You can see the new menu option on the window figure 1 . Click on it, then you can see another window.
2. Here you can type the name of
3. Once done with the above selection, click Next. The next screen (Figure 3) will ask you to select how much memory you want to dedicate to your VM. The dialogue box will show a range from a minimum permitted memory range to the maximum physical memory you have on the system.
4. This window show much of disk space you want to allocate to the VM.
5. The next dialogue box (Figure 5) will show a list of the types of disk drive images that the user can create. Click next.
6. In this window is very important with regard to hard disk drive configuration. Here, the user will have two options to choose from for hard disk space.
7. The next dialogue box (Figure 7) will allow you to select the virtual hard disk size, its name and also the file system location where the disk image is to be created.
8. Our VM is now created and the VirtualBox home page will list it (Figure 8) along with the details of its basic properties. Now You can run.
9. In this section, Here you can choose the file location of os image. Then click on next.
10. Choose your OS then click on open.
11. From here on, the VM will boot into the selected boot device, and you can continue installing the OS and then boot into it.
In this same way you can run many os in one virtula box